1,000 dollars and an idea : entrepreneur to billionaireThe Resource 1,000 dollars and an idea : entrepreneur to billionaire
- 1,000 dollars and an idea : entrepreneur to billionaire
- Title remainder
- entrepreneur to billionaire
- Statement of responsibility
- Sam Wyly
- Title variation
- 1000 dollars and an idea
- One thousand dollars and an idea
- "My work is to create companies and build them," writes Sam Wyly in this memoir, which reveals how he established and expanded companies on the leading edge of advancements in technology, energy, retail, and investments over the last forty-five years. A natural storyteller, Wyly relates the process, relationships, struggles, and strategies that have made him one of the 1,000 wealthiest people in the world. Part autobiography and part inspirational business guide, 1,000 Dollars and an Idea is full of refreshing insights and homespun life lessons about what it takes to create, grow, and build successful companies."--Jkt
- Biography type
- Cataloging source
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of 1,000 dollars and an idea : entrepreneur to billionaire
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Lenawee District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.